Please purge the data to help Chinese wikipedians.

Far

Please purge the data to help Chinese wikipedians.

Far
I am from zh-wikipedia. There were some problems  in  system at january 6th . Since
that,  thousands of articles are not included in the category pages. These articles has to be edited in order to enter the category pages.Because of reasons metioned above, we have to edit these thousands of articles into category pages. It would be a big task.Is there anyone can purge the data? Please purge it to help these pages getting into category pages.Thanks a lot.

                                                             ffaarr

Re: Please purge the data to help Chinese wikipedians.

Jan-62
Hello ffaarr,

the category-links are included in the articles? But the articles are not
assigned to the categorys?

try to execute "maintenance/refreshlinks.php" on webserver-commandline.

Regards,
Jan