Pleasse cleanup user-store

Marlen Caemmerer-3
Hey,

it would be great if you could delete the stuff you dont need anymore from user-store.
Its full.

Thanks
  Marlen/nosy

Re: Pleasse cleanup user-store

Federico Leva (Nemo)
nosy, can you update the .usage file in /mnt/user-store? It would help
cleanup but it's a few months old and lists now deleted hundreds-GB
directories.

Nemo

Re: Pleasse cleanup user-store

Federico Leva (Nemo)
I reduced /mnt/user-store/git/ by about 4 GB with git gc. I doubt it
helps much but there's nothing else I can do.

Nemo

Re: Pleasse cleanup user-store

Marlen Caemmerer-3
Hello,

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014, Federico Leva (Nemo) wrote:

> I reduced /mnt/user-store/git/ by about 4 GB with git gc. I doubt it
> helps much but there's nothing else I can do.

I just wanted people to delete what they dont need anymore anyway.
Thanks for your effort.

Kind regards
  Marlen/nosy

PS: the .usage file is still not complete but will be soon

Re: Pleasse cleanup user-store

Marlen Caemmerer-3
Hey,

now that the usage file is renewed I wonder if anyone of you is using the dumps dir or if it would be better to port it to labs.
It holds 2 TB of data and it would be great to have this in the right place.

Marlen/nosy