Plugin for source code blocks?

Andre-John Mas-4
Hi,

I am wanting to use my wiki to document algorithms and also include
source code
snippets. In doing so I would be curious to know if there is any
plugin to allow
syntax colouring of source code sections. Something like:

<code=java></code>

or something.

Andre

Re: Plugin for source code blocks?

Andre-John Mas-4

On 29-Dec-07, at 14:22 , Andre-John Mas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am wanting to use my wiki to document algorithms and also include
> source code
> snippets. In doing so I would be curious to know if there is any
> plugin to allow
> syntax colouring of source code sections. Something like:
>
> <code=java></code>
>
> or something.

I have just been told about:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Syntax_Highlighting

Andre

Re: Plugin for source code blocks?

Danny Joe Bauch
The syntax highlighter that Wikipedia uses is found at
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi. I installed
it on my Windows-hosted wiki, so I know it works great there too.