Pocket money

stephen wanjau-2
Hello!

Considering all the expenses that shall be footed by WMF for attendees who got full scholarships.

How much would be a  good amount of money to carry as pocket money to sustain oneself for the conference?

regards,
Stephen

--
Wikimedia Kenya.
"Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in

All our projects.
www.wikimedia.org
Donate to Wikimedia

Re: Pocket money

James Hare
Well, on a day-to-day basis the only things you'll need to pay for are
dinner and incidentals, so I would recommend about $20/day though it
is possible to go lower. Breakfast is covered by hostel/hotel (unless
we say on our website otherwise), transportation is covered unless
you're at the State Plaza (but you can walk to the venue—it's really
close).

James