Polish Wikimedia meetup

Tomasz Ganicz
Polish Wikimedia Meeting 2006 will take place on April 29 - May 1 in
Wrocław. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wroc%C5%82aw)

The Meeting is mainly organised for Polish-spoken participants, but all
non-Polish spoken Wikimedians are also welcome.

During the meeting there will be time for informal talks, as well as one
formal session of oral presentations - most of them in Polish, but we
may organise english, french and german translators to help you
understand them. There is no conference fee. We can help to organise
accomodation in Wrocław, as well as some assistance if you need it. You
can also book yourself your room in Hotel Tumski, which is near the
meeting-place:

http://www.hotel-tumski.com.pl/hotel/enhotel_booking.xml

See the map of the meeting-place, and some other pictures:

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Zlot_Wikimedian_2006#Noclegi

If you'd like to join us, please drop en e-mail to
[mailto:[hidden email] [hidden email]].

See the oficial web-page of the meeting: [http://zlot.wikimedia.pl
zlot.wikimedia.pl] (in Polish only)
--
Tomasz "Polimerek" Ganicz
http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedysta:Polimerek

Re: Polish Wikimedia meetup

KIZU Naoko
Congrats for Polish meeting, Polimerek,
send my greeting and kisses to all. I don't forget your help on
Wikimania translation last year.

Well, you perhaps don't bother if I ask you to inform wiki-pl, "How to
deal with Poles" has been on Meta:RFD three times AFAIK?

Personally I think it is only a matter between PL community and meta
one, and strongly doubted the proper topic on foundation-l, but I
haven't seen any Poles (sic)  on the current poll, so all of you HTDWP
enthus have a right to know it assumedly.

===
More seriously, it might be benefical for us to set a policy how to
deal essays (and humors) like above, a certain community or group of
editors thinks brasphamous / racism / whatever but another community
is well pleased, specially in case the happy one is the people
targetted by such "abuse". Thoughts?

--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org
email: Aphaia @ gmail (dot) com