PolyGerrit theme has been updated for gerrit.wikimedia.org

PolyGerrit theme has been updated for gerrit.wikimedia.org

Wikipedia Developers mailing list
Hi, i am pleased to say that gerrit.wikimedia.org PolyGerrit theme has been updated to match timeless (blue/red/green) instead of the plain grey.
this is what it looks like: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/F28019595 in 2.15 and in 2.16: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/F28019604
Thanks to thcipriani who played with my original change and made it look much much better (awesome), addressing feedback from Volker E.
Also thanks to Luca from upstream which came up with a original theme for GerritHub which my change is based on!

Re: PolyGerrit theme has been updated for gerrit.wikimedia.org

Daniel Zahn-2
Thanks Paladox and Tyler. This made me finally opt-in and switch to
Polygerrit now for my own everyday UI.

Re: PolyGerrit theme has been updated for gerrit.wikimedia.org

Antoine Musso-3
On 24/01/2019 20:16, Paladox via Wikitech-l wrote:
> Hi, i am pleased to say that gerrit.wikimedia.org PolyGerrit theme has been updated to match timeless (blue/red/green) instead of the plain grey.
> this is what it looks like: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/F28019595 in 2.15 and in 2.16: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/F28019604
> Thanks to thcipriani who played with my original change and made it look much much better (awesome), addressing feedback from Volker E.
> Also thanks to Luca from upstream which came up with a original theme for GerritHub which my change is based on!

Well done Paladox!  And thank you for actively maintaining Gerrit and
working with upstream.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso