Portal:Taiwan is missing on Chinese Wikipedia

Portal:Taiwan is missing on Chinese Wikipedia

Hsiang-Tai Chien
Hi there,

Can someone check what is going wrong on Chinese Wikipedia? "Portal:台灣"
now is missing and all the content and the histories for this portal is
gone.

Thanks and best regards,
H.T.
[[w:zh:User:Htchien]]

___________________________________________________  最新版 Yahoo!奇摩即時通訊 7.0,免費網路電話任你打!  http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/

Re: Portal:Taiwan is missing on Chinese Wikipedia

Brion Vibber
Hsiang-Tai Chien wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Can someone check what is going wrong on Chinese Wikipedia? "Portal:台灣"
> now is missing and all the content and the histories for this portal is
> gone.

It appears that someone half-configured a Portal namespace on zh.wikipedia.org
but didn't finish the job, leaving the 48 Portal pages and one Portal talk page
stranded and inaccessible. I've run the fixup script to mark them correctly in
the database, so they are accessible again.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

Re: Portal:Taiwan is missing on Chinese Wikipedia

Hsiang-Tai Chien
Hi Brion,

Thanks for your help, most portal pages are been restored. However, there
are still subpages in some portals on Chinese Wikipedia are missing (for
example, [[Portal:萇齟睿陓洘撮扲/峎價馱最]]), can you help to check again?

Thanks and best regards,
H.T.

Hsiang-Tai Chien wrote:
> Thanks for your help, most portal pages are been restored. However, there
> are still subpages in some portals on Chinese Wikipedia are missing (for
> example, [[Portal:萇齟睿陓洘撮扲/峎價馱最]]), can you help to check again?

There's nothing to check; no namespace conflicts are left.

Are you sure you have the page name right? Did you check the list in
Special:Allpages? Are you sure it existed before? Has it been deleted or
renamed? etc

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)