Power outlets

Brianna Laugher
Hi,

Can anyone advise which rooms have power outlets? It doesn't seem like
the main concert hall has any outlets.

thanks
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/

Re: Power outlets

Jeromy-Yu Chan (Jerry~Yuyu)
there is some hiding on the stage

but they seems with not enough voltages

Jerry~雨雨
Jeromy-Yu Maximilian Chan, ARAD
User:Yuyu | zh.wikipedia | Wikimedia HK
ChapCom, WMF | ComCom, WMF
Blogger | http://jeromyu.wordpress.com
MSN: [hidden email]
also Jeromyu on twitter, plurk and most of places

Tel (Mobile): +852 9279 1601
Laudamus quae laudentur
Qui mollis et dissolutus est in opere suo frater est sua opera dissipantis
Non clamatis hostilia, numquam esse vos accusatoribus

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 18:20, Brianna Laugher <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone advise which rooms have power outlets? It doesn't seem like
the main concert hall has any outlets.

thanks
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/

Re: Power outlets

Daniel Kinzler
jazz hall has quite a few along the walls

there are some upstairs in the reception area too, along the walls to the sides

-- daniel

Brianna Laugher schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone advise which rooms have power outlets? It doesn't seem like
> the main concert hall has any outlets.
>
> thanks
> Brianna

Re: Power outlets

Lodewijk
does this mean that the jazz hall will become the most popular room, irrespective from the sessions?

Brianna Laugher schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone advise which rooms have power outlets? It doesn't seem like
> the main concert hall has any outlets.
>
> thanks
> Brianna

Re: Power outlets

Asaf Bartov
There are some sockets along the walls in the cloakroom (cloakspace, really) area, with benches to rest on while your appliance recharges. :)

   Asaf

Brianna Laugher schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone advise which rooms have power outlets? It doesn't seem like
> the main concert hall has any outlets.
>
> thanks
> Brianna

Asaf Bartov <[hidden email]>

Re: Power outlets

Finne Boonen-2
There's also about 10 power strips swerving around the venue for attendee usage. They're marked 'WM 2010'.

Finne

Brianna Laugher schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone advise which rooms have power outlets? It doesn't seem like
> the main concert hall has any outlets.
>
> thanks
> Brianna

Asaf Bartov <[hidden email]>

"Maybe you knew early on that your track went from point A to B, but unlike you I wasn't given a map at birth!" Alyssa, "Chasing Amy"