Problem with :ASK and non-english language

Problem with :ASK and non-english language

AnAlienHolakres3
Hello,

We have encountered strange problem:

When we ask for property "Name", everything is ok. But when we ask for
property with special accent characters "Námě", there are no results. The
strange thing is that in query browser (part of SMW+ - halo extension) it
works without problems and result preview is fine.

Could anyone suggest a solution?

Thank you very much

Jakub