Problem with SearchByProperty link and white spaces

Problem with SearchByProperty link and white spaces

david-217
Hi, I'm using, via template[**] in the query, a link to SearchByProperty
in a keywords tagcloud[*].
The problem is that when the keyword is composed by two words the link
transforms the white space is an _ and the browser can't give the
results.

[*] http://teixidora.referata.com/wiki/%C2%B7%C2%B7%C2%B7/proportada

[**] http://teixidora.referata.com/wiki/Plantilla:Tagcloud.tag.title

[***]
http://teixidora.referata.com/wiki/Especial:SearchByProperty/Has_event_keyword/determinisme_tecnol%C3%B2gic

Re: Problem with SearchByProperty link and white spaces

Phil Legault-2
I'm Seeing issues with Search by property as well. If I'm searching by property  value = example, I will sometimes get the the results with example on the top of a few additional values after it, or all the values covered in the property. Iv I search with value = example text, 2 words the example text will show up in the middle of all the values.
MediaWiki 1.25.5PHP 5.6.5 Semantic MediaWiki 2.3