Problem with upper and lower case of article name

Problem with upper and lower case of article name

Thomas Klein-2
Hello, I have a small problem in my Wiki with the upper and lower case of
the articles names.

I have a article with the title "Ab Cde".

If I enter field "search" the title "ab cde", he is found articles "Ab Cde",
so that is ok.

In the header of article stands "Ab cde" and in the list "Recent Changes"
stands also, the wrong name of article by chaning.

In the Wikipedia is that not so. What is wrong in my Wiki?

Thomas Klein

Version:
MediaWiki: 1.5.8