How’d we do in our strive for operational excellence last month? Read on to
## 📊 Month in numbers
* 5 documented incidents in May. 
* 28 new production error tasks filed in May.  
* 68 recent production errors currently open (up from 61).
* 193 currently open Wikimedia-prod-error tasks (up from 178). 
* July 2019: One task closed, 7 of 18 tasks left. ⚠️
* August: 2 of 14 tasks left (unchanged).
* September: 7 of 12 tasks left (unchanged).
* October: 4 of 12 tasks left (unchanged).
* November: 4 of 5 tasks left (unchanged).
* December: 4 of 9 tasks left (unchanged).
* January 2020: 5 of 7 tasks left (unchanged).
* February: Two tasks closed, 4 of 7 tasks left. ⚠️
* March: 2 of 2 tasks left (unchanged).
* April: 14 of 14 tasks left (unchanged).
* May: 14 new tasks survived the month of May.
At the end of April the total of open production errors over recent months
was 61. Of those, 7 got closed, but with 14 new tasks from May still open,
the total has grown to 68.
The workboard had 178 open tasks in April, which saw a steep increase to
now 192 open tasks (this includes June 2020 so far, and pre-2019 tasks).
## 🎉 Thanks!
Thank you to everyone else who helped by reporting, investigating, or
resolving problems in Wikimedia production. Thanks!