How’d we do in our strive for operational excellence last month? Read on to
## 📈 Month in review
* 4 documented incidents in June. 
* 37 new production errors were filed and 27 were closed.  
* 72 recent production errors still open (up from 68).
* 203 total Wikimedia-prod-error tasks currently open (up from 192). 
* July 2019 (5 of 18 tasks left): Two tasks closed.
* August (1 of 14 tasks left): Another task closed, only one remaining! 🚀
* September (5 of 12 tasks left): Two tasks closed.
* October (6 of 12 tasks left), no change.
* November (3 of 5 tasks left): Another task closed.
* December (5 of 9 tasks left), no change.
* January 2020 (5 of 7 tasks lef), no change.
* February (4 of 7 tasks left), no change.
* March (2 of 2 tasks left), no change.
* April (11 of 14 tasks left): Three tasks closed.
* May (11 tasks left): Three tasks closed.
* June: 14 new tasks survived the month of June. ⚠️
At the end of May the number of open production errors over recent months
was 68. Of those, 10 got closed, but with 14 new tasks from June still
open, the total has grown further to 72.
The workboard had 192 open tasks last month, which saw another increase, to
now 203 open tasks (this includes tasks from 2019 and earlier).
## 🎉 Thanks!
Thank you to everyone else who helped by reporting, investigating, or
resolving problems in Wikimedia production. Thanks!