Project Tiger 2.0 - hardware support deadline and Community generated article list

Project Tiger 2.0 - hardware support deadline and Community generated article list

Nitesh Gill

Hello everyone,

We hope you know about Project Tiger 2.0 which is going to start in October.

Hardware support applications (Chromebooks/Internet Stipends) for Project Tiger 2.0 opened on 25 August 2019 and they are going to close by 14 September 2019.

We request you to apply for the support as soon as possible here

All article lists generated by Google are updated on the Meta page.

Communities are requested to generate their local list in the section of local topics on meta by 28th of September.

Thank you,

Nitesh

User: Nitesh Gill