Project Tiger: Offline Edit-a-thon

Tito Dutta
नमस्कारः Sanskrit Wikimedians,

The Project Tiger Writing Contest has started with great responses. A few communities such as Tamil, Malayalam, and Punjabi are participating enthusiastically.

We feel that real-life edit-a-thons might be a good way to encourage your community members. If you are planning to have an offline edit-a-thon o Project Tiger both financially and more important programmatically.

Note: Our budget for each offline event in India is ~8,000 INR.

It would be great if you could host an offline edit-a-thon for your community.

Please contact [hidden email] for questions.

Thanks
Tito Dutta
Note: If I don't reply to your email in 2 days, please feel free to remind me over email or phone call.beacon