Proposed amendment for the upcoming EGM

Thomas Dalton
I have proposed an amendment to the resolution the board have proposed
for the EGM. The resolution is to require the board to give the
membership two weeks to object should they wish to change the wording
of the objects from that given in the resolution (as the resolution
allows them to do). This is because I don't think the board should
ever have the power to make unilateral changes to the chapter's
constitution, however minor they may be.

You can see the exact working of the amendment here:

http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:EGM_2011#Proposed_amendment

If you wish to see this amendment discussed and voted on at the EGM
(and you are a member), please add your name to the list of proposers
on that page. I'm not sure how many we need, so the more the better.