Q: Where to get Lucha Libre mask

Takashi OTA
Hi all,

Quick question: does anyone know where I can get a Lucha Libre mask?
I visited the night market in front of the Hilton, but failed to find one.
Neither does the gift shop in Hilton.

Thanks in advance,

--Takashi

Re: Q: Where to get Lucha Libre mask

Zhou Zhou
I think the market across the street in the park should have them for 100 pesos.

Zhou Zhou
Legal Counsel
Wikimedia Foundation

NOTICE: This message might have confidential or legally privileged information in it. If you have received this message by accident, please delete it and let us know about the mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal/ethical reasons I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer.

On Jul 19, 2015, at 2:55 PM, Roan Kattouw <[hidden email]> wrote:

There were a lot of stands selling masks outside of Arena México (20 minute walk from the Hilton) when we were there on Friday, but I suppose they might only be there when there's a lucha libre event at the arena.

On Jul 19, 2015 14:46, "Takashi OTA" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Quick question: does anyone know where I can get a Lucha Libre mask?
I visited the night market in front of the Hilton, but failed to find one.
Neither does the gift shop in Hilton.

Thanks in advance,

--Takashi

Re: Q: Where to get Lucha Libre mask

Sandra Fauconnier
I saw some at Mercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela, 10-15 minutes walk from the Hilton, a lovely, large artisanal market.

https://goo.gl/maps/PLat9

Greetings, S

> On 19 Jul 2015, at 15:00, Zhou Zhou <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I think the market across the street in the park should have them for 100 pesos.
>
> Zhou Zhou
> Legal Counsel
> Wikimedia Foundation
> 149 New Montgomery Street, 6th Floor
> San Francisco, CA 94105
> [hidden email]
>
> NOTICE: This message might have confidential or legally privileged information in it. If you have received this message by accident, please delete it and let us know about the mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal/ethical reasons I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer.
>
> On Jul 19, 2015, at 2:55 PM, Roan Kattouw <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> There were a lot of stands selling masks outside of Arena México (20 minute walk from the Hilton) when we were there on Friday, but I suppose they might only be there when there's a lucha libre event at the arena.
>>
>> On Jul 19, 2015 14:46, "Takashi OTA" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Quick question: does anyone know where I can get a Lucha Libre mask?
>> I visited the night market in front of the Hilton, but failed to find one.
>> Neither does the gift shop in Hilton.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> --Takashi

Re: Q: Where to get Lucha Libre mask

Takashi OTA
Thanks all, I finally found one at the market in the park.
It's hard to tell where it is, though...
Well, they sell one at 40 pesos and others 100 pesos.

--Takashi

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 16:04 Dariusz Jemielniak <[hidden email]> wrote:

I saw some right around the corner, towards Juarez subway station

19 lip 2015 2:56 PM "Roan Kattouw" <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

There were a lot of stands selling masks outside of Arena México (20 minute walk from the Hilton) when we were there on Friday, but I suppose they might only be there when there's a lucha libre event at the arena.

On Jul 19, 2015 14:46, "Takashi OTA" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Quick question: does anyone know where I can get a Lucha Libre mask?
I visited the night market in front of the Hilton, but failed to find one.
Neither does the gift shop in Hilton.

Thanks in advance,

--Takashi

Re: Q: Where to get Lucha Libre mask

Dhaval S. Vyas

And they are selling for around 80 peso, market traders are happy to bargain.

On 19 Jul 2015 16:00, "Sandra Fauconnier" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I saw some at Mercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela, 10-15 minutes walk from the Hilton, a lovely, large artisanal market.

https://goo.gl/maps/PLat9

Greetings, S

> On 19 Jul 2015, at 15:00, Zhou Zhou <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I think the market across the street in the park should have them for 100 pesos.
>
> Zhou Zhou
> Legal Counsel
> Wikimedia Foundation
> 149 New Montgomery Street, 6th Floor
> San Francisco, CA 94105
> [hidden email]
>
> NOTICE: This message might have confidential or legally privileged information in it. If you have received this message by accident, please delete it and let us know about the mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal/ethical reasons I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer.
>
> On Jul 19, 2015, at 2:55 PM, Roan Kattouw <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> There were a lot of stands selling masks outside of Arena México (20 minute walk from the Hilton) when we were there on Friday, but I suppose they might only be there when there's a lucha libre event at the arena.
>>
>> On Jul 19, 2015 14:46, "Takashi OTA" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Quick question: does anyone know where I can get a Lucha Libre mask?
>> I visited the night market in front of the Hilton, but failed to find one.
>> Neither does the gift shop in Hilton.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> --Takashi

Re: Q: Where to get Lucha Libre mask

Jane Darnell
don't forget to take some pics, as the commons coverage is fairly minimal:

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 1:07 AM, Dhaval S. Vyas <[hidden email]> wrote:

And they are selling for around 80 peso, market traders are happy to bargain.

On 19 Jul 2015 16:00, "Sandra Fauconnier" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I saw some at Mercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela, 10-15 minutes walk from the Hilton, a lovely, large artisanal market.

https://goo.gl/maps/PLat9

Greetings, S

> On 19 Jul 2015, at 15:00, Zhou Zhou <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I think the market across the street in the park should have them for 100 pesos.
>
> Zhou Zhou
> Legal Counsel
> Wikimedia Foundation
> 149 New Montgomery Street, 6th Floor
> San Francisco, CA 94105
> [hidden email]
>
> NOTICE: This message might have confidential or legally privileged information in it. If you have received this message by accident, please delete it and let us know about the mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal/ethical reasons I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer.
>
> On Jul 19, 2015, at 2:55 PM, Roan Kattouw <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> There were a lot of stands selling masks outside of Arena México (20 minute walk from the Hilton) when we were there on Friday, but I suppose they might only be there when there's a lucha libre event at the arena.
>>
>> On Jul 19, 2015 14:46, "Takashi OTA" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Quick question: does anyone know where I can get a Lucha Libre mask?
>> I visited the night market in front of the Hilton, but failed to find one.
>> Neither does the gift shop in Hilton.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> --Takashi

Re: Q: Where to get Lucha Libre mask

Ivan Martínez
Some luchador masks designs can be under copyright :(

On 19 Jul 2015 16:00, "Sandra Fauconnier" <<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;sandra.fauconnier@gmail.com&#39;);" target="_blank">sandra.fauconnier@...> wrote:
I saw some at Mercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela, 10-15 minutes walk from the Hilton, a lovely, large artisanal market.

https://goo.gl/maps/PLat9

Greetings, S

> On 19 Jul 2015, at 15:00, Zhou Zhou <<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;zzhou@wikimedia.org&#39;);" target="_blank">zzhou@...> wrote:
>
> I think the market across the street in the park should have them for 100 pesos.
>
> Zhou Zhou
> Legal Counsel
> Wikimedia Foundation
> 149 New Montgomery Street, 6th Floor
> San Francisco, CA 94105
>
> NOTICE: This message might have confidential or legally privileged information in it. If you have received this message by accident, please delete it and let us know about the mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal/ethical reasons I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer.
>
> On Jul 19, 2015, at 2:55 PM, Roan Kattouw <<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;roan.kattouw@gmail.com&#39;);" target="_blank">roan.kattouw@...> wrote:
>
>> There were a lot of stands selling masks outside of Arena México (20 minute walk from the Hilton) when we were there on Friday, but I suppose they might only be there when there's a lucha libre event at the arena.
>>
>> On Jul 19, 2015 14:46, "Takashi OTA" <<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;supertakot%2Bwikimania@gmail.com&#39;);" target="_blank">supertakot+wikimania@...> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Quick question: does anyone know where I can get a Lucha Libre mask?
>> I visited the night market in front of the Hilton, but failed to find one.
>> Neither does the gift shop in Hilton.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> --Takashi

Iván Martínez
Wikimanía 2015 Chief Coordinator
User:ProtoplasmaKid
@protoplasmakid
http://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org

Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda a proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
https://donate.wikimedia.org