QRpedia needs your support

Andy Mabbett-2
Please support QRpedia by voting it up at:

   http://www.telecoms.com/40186/qrpedia-language-code/

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing

Re: QRpedia needs your support

Charles Matthews

On 22 February 2012 14:41, Andy Mabbett <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please support QRpedia by voting it up at:

  http://www.telecoms.com/40186/qrpedia-language-code/

Err, how do people feel about this list being used for canvassing on non-Wikimedia matters? Bearing in mind that we want people with a passing interest in WMUK not to feel they are being spammed?

Charles

Re: QRpedia needs your support

Andy Mabbett-2
On 22 February 2012 16:56, Charles Matthews
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 22 February 2012 14:41, Andy Mabbett <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Please support QRpedia by voting it up at:
>>
>>   http://www.telecoms.com/40186/qrpedia-language-code/
>>
> Err, how do people feel about this list being used for canvassing on
> non-Wikimedia matters? Bearing in mind that we want people with a passing
> interest in WMUK not to feel they are being spammed?

This is a Wikimedia matter.

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing