Quantcast

Query in template for query - maximum depth

Query in template for query - maximum depth

VolkoV
I have a query inside a template of another query to get some Semantic Internal Objects data (which works fine).

If I now nest the outer query inside just another query, the most inner query does not get executed. I assume, there is some maximum depth parameter set somewhere.

Does anybody now if and where to change this?

Greetings,
Volker

Re: Query in template for query - maximum depth

James HK
Hi,

You might might have to increase the value of $maxRecursionDepth [1].

[1] http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help_talk:Semantic_templates

Cheers

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 11:04 PM, VolkoV <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have a query inside a template of another query to get some Semantic
> Internal Objects data (which works fine).
>
> If I now nest the outer query inside just another query, the most inner
> query does not get executed. I assume, there is some maximum depth parameter
> set somewhere.
>
> Does anybody now if and where to change this?
>
> Greetings,
> Volker

Re: Query in template for query - maximum depth

VolkoV
Thanks! That was the (hidden?) parameter I was searching for...

V.