Quantcast

Query list of subcategories

AnAlienHolakres3
Hello,
Is there a way to query list of subcategories?

If I use  following query:

{{#ask: [[:Category:Tempaltes]] [[Category:Templates]]
|mainlabel=-
|?# -
}}

I would exptect results of 2 existing categories which are included in
Templates category (Primary templates,Secondary templates), but nothing is
shown. Could anyone show me how to do that please?
Thank you,
Jakub

Re: Query list of subcategories

AnAlienHolakres3
It can be done via [[Subcategory of::NameOfCategory]].