Quantcast

Query result: how to display links to images instead of the image itself?

Query result: how to display links to images instead of the image itself?

Hansch (DIQA)
Hello,

I have a wiki that contains a) images in the File-namespace and b) other
articles.

Some of the images and articles are instances of a category ("Kat").

Now I want to build a query that displays (in a table) (clickable) links to
the instances of the category:

{{#ask: [[Category:Kat]]

|mainlabel=titel

|format=table

|?attribute

}}

Apparently there is an issue with images:

The image itself is displayed in the table instead of the (clickable) link
to the image-article.

My question to you:

Is it possible to display the links only using standard printout parameters?

For various reasons I want to avoid using the template-format.

Thanks!

Daniel

Re: Query result: how to display links to images instead of the image itself?

James HK
Hi,

> Is it possible to display the links only using standard printout
> parameters?

Currently there is no such parameter, yet some elaboration can be found at [0].

[0] https://github.com/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticMediaWiki/issues/2470

Cheers