Question about using Swimranking API

Vladimir Dabic
Hello,

I am a web developer and I was tasked with creating new mobile
app that would allow people to compare different swimmers and
their times in various swimming styles.

My question is:
1. Can I use your API freely or is it a paid service?
2. Can I store data that your API provides in my database?

Thank you

Re: Question about using Swimranking API

Joaquin Oltra Hernandez
Hi!

Please see https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Licensing#Content_you_retrieve_through_the_API for information about crediting the content and multimedia and licensing and https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Etiquette for information about the best practices that should be followed when using the API.