Question related to status of one extension

Question related to status of one extension

Zoran Dori
Hello,
via https://phpcs.toolforge.org I've found
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/plugins/gitiles/mediawiki/extensions/SignWritingMediaWikiPlugin/+/refs/heads/master
.

Extension SignWritingMediaWikiPlugin is unmaintained, also I can't find
documentation related to extension on MediaWiki.org

Should we archive this repository?

Best regards,
Zoran.

Re: Question related to status of one extension

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
+Notes: From a few brief searches for just "SignWriting":
according to this Phab comment the extension was converted into a gadget on
Incubator:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T24216#254974
here's an example of it in action on Incubator:
https://w.wiki/av$
and here's the old documentation page:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SignWriting_MediaWiki_Plugin
HTH.

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 11:47 AM Zoran Dori <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
> via https://phpcs.toolforge.org I've found
>
> https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/plugins/gitiles/mediawiki/extensions/SignWritingMediaWikiPlugin/+/refs/heads/master
> .
>
> Extension SignWritingMediaWikiPlugin is unmaintained, also I can't find
> documentation related to extension on MediaWiki.org
>
> Should we archive this repository?
>
> Best regards,
> Zoran.

Re: Question related to status of one extension

Zoran Dori
Hello Nick,
thank you very much for better search. :)

I'm confused because of Incubator's look on the page which you have
provided me. You can see screenshot: https://snipboard.io/Okj9wh.jpg

So, in each case, should we archive extension/repository whatever?

Best regards,
Zoran.