Questions about maintenance/rebuildImages.php

Questions about maintenance/rebuildImages.php

Ken McDonald-2
The comments in this script say it can be used to rebuild the database
to include images in the "uploads" dir--something that would be a great
help to us as we move our material from another wiki. However, I have
two questions;

1) My personal installation of MW doesn't show an "uploads" directory
anywhere in the code structure--where is this located?
2) [Obvious noob question] How do I invoke this script?

Thanks,
Ken

Re: Questions about maintenance/rebuildImages.php

Rob Church
On 14/05/06, Ken McDonald <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The comments in this script say it can be used to rebuild the database
> to include images in the "uploads" dir--something that would be a great
> help to us as we move our material from another wiki. However, I have
> two questions;

> 1) My personal installation of MW doesn't show an "uploads" directory
> anywhere in the code structure--where is this located?

$wgUploadDirectory, by default, the "images" dir.

> 2) [Obvious noob question] How do I invoke this script?

>From the command line.

Rob Church