Quick way to figure out how many Wikipedia edits a given editor has made?

Quick way to figure out how many Wikipedia edits a given editor has made?

Misha Teplitskiy
Dear Wiki researchers,

Is there a quick/easy way to figure out how many edits a particular editor has made (or, better yet, get a list of all those edits)?

Thanks!

Re: Quick way to figure out how many Wikipedia edits a given editor has made?

Adam Baso
Hi Misha,

For a per-project view on the web, Special:Contributions may be a good start.

-Adam

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 11:36 AM, Misha Teplitskiy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Wiki researchers,

Is there a quick/easy way to figure out how many edits a particular editor has made (or, better yet, get a list of all those edits)?

Thanks!

Re: Quick way to figure out how many Wikipedia edits a given editor has made?

Jaqen

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 6:36 PM, Misha Teplitskiy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Wiki researchers,

Is there a quick/easy way to figure out how many edits a particular editor has made (or, better yet, get a list of all those edits)?

Hi Misha,

you can get the total edit count here:

Jaqen

Re: Quick way to figure out how many Wikipedia edits a given editor has made?

Jonathan Cardy
Interesting, I wonder how they miscalculate their account registered date. I suspect it is confused by renames.

It also has the drawback of assuming that people just have one account.

But it does seem to give an accurate figure of the number of edits that an account has made.

Regards

Jonathan / WereSpielChequers