Quote of the day

Erik Moeller-2
"They have exactly zero credibility. Because there is no fact-checking,
anybody can go in and put in whatever they want."
-- James Pendleton, spokesperson for Senator Conrad Burns, about the
Wikinews investigation into staff edits of Burns' Wikipedia article

http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/articles/2006/02/09/news/wikipedia.txt

Re: Quote of the day

Amgine
Erik Moeller wrote:
> "They have exactly zero credibility. Because there is no
> fact-checking, anybody can go in and put in whatever they want."
> -- James Pendleton, spokesperson for Senator Conrad Burns, about the
> Wikinews investigation into staff edits of Burns' Wikipedia article
>
> http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/articles/2006/02/09/news/wikipedia.txt

<grin> Quite so. If the Reporter had not gotten our relationship with
Wikipedia so dreadfully wrong, I might be insulted.

Amgine

Re: Quote of the day

Brian Wolff
Well, based on recent events, I'd say we have more credibility then he does. ~~~~

On 09/02/06, Amgine <[hidden email]> wrote:
Erik Moeller wrote:
> "They have exactly zero credibility. Because there is no
> fact-checking, anybody can go in and put in whatever they want."
> -- James Pendleton, spokesperson for Senator Conrad Burns, about the
> Wikinews investigation into staff edits of Burns' Wikipedia article
>
> http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/articles/2006/02/09/news/wikipedia.txt

<grin> Quite so. If the Reporter had not gotten our relationship with
Wikipedia so dreadfully wrong, I might be insulted.

Amgine

- bawolff
Caution: The mass of this product contains the energy equivalent of 85 million tons of TNT per net ounce of weight.