RDFIO 2.2.1 released

Samuel Lampa-4
We just released RDFIO 2.2.1 [1] which is a bug fix release.

Importantly, 2.2.1 adds support for non-English wikis, by using properly
i18n'ed namespaces for property and category titles.

It also fixes a bad bug in the RDF Import form, that would disallow
edits if a certain global variable was not set, without any error message.

Note: No SMW 2.5.X support yet (only 2.4) :/

Best
// Samuel

[1] https://github.com/rdfio/RDFIO/releases/tag/v2.2.1

RDFIO 2.2.2 released

Samuel Lampa-4
On 2017-07-28 00:42, Samuel Lampa wrote:
> We just released RDFIO 2.2.1 [1] which is a bug fix release.

RDFIO v2.2.2 released [0], fixing a bug we found when making sure the
vagrant box [1] works with Mediawiki 1.27 (a long time support version):

[0] https://github.com/rdfio/RDFIO/releases/tag/v2.2.2

As usual, the vagrant box is updated with the new release and will be
the easiest way to get the right combo of MW+SMW+RDFIO up and running:

[1] https://github.com/rdfio/rdfio-vagrantbox

Best
// Samuel