RE: Adding pages SOLVED

Jay Blanchard-2
[snip]
I type something into the search box and click 'Go'. I get a search results
page, but not a way to add a page. Am I missing something here? Did I
incorrectly configure my wiki?
[/snip]

I am able to add new pages through the URL, though the docs aren't specific
about the method.

Re: Adding pages SOLVED

Rick DeNatale
See
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_FAQ#How_do_I_show_a_link_to_create_a_page_when_searches_fail.3F

On 2/3/06, Jay Blanchard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [snip]
> I type something into the search box and click 'Go'. I get a search results
> page, but not a way to add a page. Am I missing something here? Did I
> incorrectly configure my wiki?
> [/snip]
>
> I am able to add new pages through the URL, though the docs aren't specific
> about the method.

Rick DeNatale

Visit the Project Mercury Wiki Site
http://www.mercuryspacecraft.com/