REMINDER: No deploys next week (week of Sept 26th)

REMINDER: No deploys next week (week of Sept 26th)

Greg Grossmeier-2
Due to the Wikimedia Technical Operations Team having their team offsite
that week and generally being less than normally available there will be
no non-emergency deploys the week of September 26th (aka: next week).

See also:
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments#Week_of_September_26th

Normal schedule will resume the following week.

Teaser: The week of October 17th will be a "no train deploys" weeks as
the Wikimedia Release Engineering Team will be at their offsite that
week. I'll send a reminder about this as well closer to that date.

Best,

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| Release Team Manager            A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |

Re: REMINDER: No deploys next week (week of Sept 26th)

Alex Brollo
Hurra! 😉
Alex