[REMINDER] [Webcast] Wikimedia Technical Committee (TechCom) announcement in less than 24 hours

[REMINDER] [Webcast] Wikimedia Technical Committee (TechCom) announcement in less than 24 hours

Srishti Sethi
Hello everyone,

This is a reminder for the *Wikimedia Technical Committee (TechCom)
announcement webcast (*by Victoria Coleman
<https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/User:VColeman_(WMF)> and Daniel
Kinzler <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Daniel_Kinzler_(WMDE)>) that
starts in less than 24 hours -- September 5, 2017, at 17:00 UTC
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=TechCom+announcement+webcast&iso=20170905T17&p1=1440&ah=1>
via YouTube live.

Link to live YouTube stream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtH-EmGmOWs
Connect to Freenode IRC for questions #wikimedia-office
<https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#wikimedia-office>

In this webcast, we will share the revised charter of the TechCom
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Technical_Committee/Charter> with
the developer community and answer any questions you might have. We will
also ask for your suggestions on how you think the committee can best
support you.

Looking forward to your presence!

Cheers,
Srishti

--
Srishti Sethi
Developer Advocate

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:SSethi_(WMF)

Fwd: [REMINDER] [Webcast] Wikimedia Technical Committee (TechCom) announcement in less than 24 hours

Srishti Sethi
This is a reminder that the TechCom announcement webcast will start in less
than 1 hour!