RFC discussion Friday 14 Feb: TitleValue

RFC discussion Friday 14 Feb: TitleValue

Sumana Harihareswara-2
This week, we're mostly discussing the TitleValue RFC -
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_Summit_2014/TitleValue and
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/TitleValue have more
information.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_meetings/RFC_review_2014-02-14says
that we may also poke at the Deprecating inline styles. You can add
another RFC to the agenda.

The discussion will be in #wikimedia-office at 13:00 UTC on Friday the
14th:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=RFC+review&iso=20140214T14&p1=37&ah=1

Pacific: 5am
US Eastern: 8am
Berlin, Germany: 2pm (14:00)
Sydney: midnight :( (sorry, Tim; I'll make sure you have opportunities to
comment before and after)

Sumana Harihareswara
Engineering Community Manager

Re: RFC discussion Friday 14 Feb: TitleValue

Nathan Larson
On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 11:23 PM, Sumana Harihareswara <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> The discussion will be in #wikimedia-office at 13:00 UTC on Friday the
> 14th:
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=RFC+review&iso=20140214T14&p1=37&ah=1

Cool, now I have something to tell people when they ask what I'll be doing
for Valentine's Day.