RFC meeting this week

Tim Starling-2
In the next RFC meeting, we will discuss the following RFC:

* Streamlining Composer usage
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Streamlining_Composer_usage>

The meeting will be on the IRC channel #wikimedia-office on
chat.freenode.net at the following time:

* UTC: Wednesday 21:00
* US PDT: Wednesday 14:00
* Europe CEST: Wednesday 23:00
* Australia AEST: Thursday 07:00

-- Tim Starling

Re: RFC meeting this week

Daniel Kinzler
Am 05.08.2015 um 13:21 schrieb Tim Starling:
> In the next RFC meeting, we will discuss the following RFC:
>
> * Streamlining Composer usage
> <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Streamlining_Composer_usage>

Hm... Jan is on vacation, do you know if he's aware of this happening? I think
he's actually in SF, so he could join live from the WMF office :)

-- daniel

Re: RFC meeting this week

Jan Zerebecki
On 2015-08-05 11:55, Daniel Kinzler wrote:
> Am 05.08.2015 um 13:21 schrieb Tim Starling:
>> In the next RFC meeting, we will discuss the following RFC:
>>
>> * Streamlining Composer usage
>> <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Streamlining_Composer_usage>
>
> Hm... Jan is on vacation, do you know if he's aware of this happening? I think
> he's actually in SF, so he could join live from the WMF office :)

I will take part on IRC, but won't be in the office at that time.

Jan Zerebecki

Re: RFC meeting this week

Aude-2
On Aug 5, 2015 6:21 AM, "Tim Starling" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In the next RFC meeting, we will discuss the following RFC:
>
> * Streamlining Composer usage
> <
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Streamlining_Composer_usage

> The meeting will be on the IRC channel #wikimedia-office on
> chat.freenode.net at the following time:
>
> * UTC: Wednesday 21:00
> * US PDT: Wednesday 14:00
> * Europe CEST: Wednesday 23:00
> * Australia AEST: Thursday 07:00

I am not available today,  (vacation) but am interested in the topic.

shall read the irc logs and the wiki page again.

Katie