RFC meeting this week

Tim Starling-2
In the next RFC meeting, we will discuss the following RFC:

* Dependency Injection for MediaWiki core
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T384>

In the event that Daniel is not able to attend, we will instead discuss:

* Implementing the reliable event bus using Kafka
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T88459>

The meeting will be on the IRC channel #wikimedia-office on
chat.freenode.net at the following time:

* UTC: Wednesday 21:00
* US PDT: Wednesday 14:00
* Europe CET: Wednesday 22:00
* Australia AEDT: Thursday 08:00

-- Tim Starling

Re: RFC meeting this week

Daniel Kinzler
Am 28.10.2015 um 07:44 schrieb Tim Starling:
> In the next RFC meeting, we will discuss the following RFC:
>
> * Dependency Injection for MediaWiki core
> <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T384>

I'll be there. Luckily, I just realized that it's an hour earlier than usual,
due to Daylight Confusion Week :)