Ravi Vaidyanathan wants to share approved contacts on Boxbe

Ravi Vaidyanathan wants to share approved contacts on Boxbe

Mike Genkin
Boxbe | Contact Request

I use Boxbe to manage my inbox. Boxbe prioritizes messages
from people in my social network.

Join Boxbe so I can grow my social network to prioritize my emails.

Here's the link:

https://www.boxbe.com/register?tc=1243835636_1297596258

-Ravi

Please do not reply directly to this email. This message was sent at the request of [hidden email].
Boxbe will not use your email address for any other purpose.

If you would prefer not to receive any further invitations from Boxbe members, click here.

Boxbe, Inc. | 2390 Chestnut Street #201 | San Francisco, CA 94123