Re: Agenda item for translators' meeting 5th November

Re: Agenda item for translators' meeting 5th November

KIZU Naoko
Thank you for your proposal, Louis.
I happened to think similar about resolutions, giving them a serial number.

To avoiding confusion which version is expected to be translated, such
number could be helpful. I am not sure if it is good to have a
template on the foundation wiki, but it could easily done on meta or
somewhere we are going to make our requests.

To consider your proposal, I would forward your message to our mailing
list translators-l as proposed agenda item.

If you have any idea, please send it to translators-l.

Thanks again,

--
KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org