Re: Announcing Graphviz and Associated Extensions

Re: Announcing Graphviz and Associated Extensions

Steven Dick
I did find the source for the existing graphviz extension, with some
difficulty.

I am a bit dissapointed that it only supports dot layout, and not circo or
any of the others.
Perhaps you could add those... I haven't had time to look into making those
changes.

Re: Announcing Graphviz and Associated Extensions

Tels
Moin Steven,

On Monday 06 February 2006 04:17, Steven Dick wrote:
> I did find the source for the existing graphviz extension, with some
> difficulty.
>
> I am a bit dissapointed that it only supports dot layout, and not circo
> or any of the others.
> Perhaps you could add those... I haven't had time to look into making
> those changes.

My graph extension (shameless plug: http://bloodgate.com/perl/graph/)
supports other renders, via a config file. However, it only supports one
of them and you have to decide which. Would you also like to switch these
for individual graphs?

Best wishes,

Tels

--
 Signed on Mon Feb  6 18:41:00 2006 with key 0x93B84C15.
 PGP key on http://bloodgate.com/tels.asc or per email.

 "Let's say there are a thousand. But there are 284 million people in
 this country. You can't have public policy that is aimed at 100,000
 people when the other multi-multi-millions are also involved. You can't
 do it that way." - Jack Valenty in http://tinyurl.com/2y65n