Re: Copy the MonoBook Skin

Travian Wiki
That doesn't work.  You get an error - *Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class
skinchristmas in /home/supportw/public_html/wiki/skins/Christmas.php on line
40*
**
Line 40 -
class SkinChristmas extends QuickTemplate {

On 12/29/05, Rob Church <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Rename the class to SkinChristmas or somesuch. That's what's producing
> the error; the duplicate class definition.
>

> Rob Church
>
> On 30/12/05, Travian Wiki <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I am afraid it is not that easy!  I copied Monobook.php and renamed it
> > Christmas.php.  I then copied the monobook folder and renamed it
> Christmas.
> > I uploaded it, went into skins and chose Christmas.  As soon as I hit
> save,
> > nothing works and you get an error!
> >
> > *Fatal error*: Cannot redeclare class skinmonobook in *
> > /home/supportw/public_html/wiki/skins/Christmas.php* on line *25*
> >
> > You can see for yourself by going to
> > http://www.supportwiki.2plans.com/wikiand logging in as Username -
> > Demo  Password - demo
> >
> > I searched for monobook in the Christmas.php file, and changed each one
> > Christmas.  I ended up changing only
> >

> > class SkinMonoBook extends SkinTemplate {
> >
> > /** Using monobook. */
> >
> > function initPage( &$out ) {
> >
> > SkinTemplate::initPage( $out );
> >
> > $this->skinname = 'Christmas';
> >
> > $this->stylename = 'Christmas';
> >
> > $this->template = 'ChristmasTemplate';
> >
> > }
> >
> > }
> >

> > On 12/23/05, Rob Church <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Rename the references to MonoBook within the skin files to Christmas
> > > or whatever.
> > >

> > > Rob Church

> > > rename

> Christmas.
> just
> get
> > > an

> then
> > > modify
> run
> > > along

> > > find

> > > rename
> > > start

> > > rename
> rename it

> Christmas.  Where
> > > do

Re: Copy the MonoBook Skin

Rob Church
Then it has to be asked at what point it was declared before. Use
another class name and see if it recurs.

Rob Church