Re: Database backup, How to

Vasiliadis, Thomas
Thanks to all,

I took the batch file solution and it works well.

TV

From: Rob Church <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Mediawiki-l] Database backup, How to
To: MediaWiki announcements and site admin list
       <[hidden email]>

Microsoft Windows doesn't have cron jobs in the same fashion; about
the closest thing built into it is Task Scheduler, which is somewhat
unreliable, but could work. The original question was how to back up
the database? One option could be to write a small batch script to
perform the mySQL command-line client line needed to do the export,
then create a scheduled task to run this every so often.