Re: FlaggedRevs problem

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: FlaggedRevs problem

Neil Babbage

Whether edits are shown before review is a user preference (that is, user by user, a person can choose whether the default is to show the latest version of the page or the last reviewed version). To override this you need to configure stable settings for the page so that the page default is to show the last reviewed version by default ignoring the user preference.

Neil / QuiteUnusual@Wikibooks

-----Original Message-----
From: [hidden email]
Sender: [hidden email]
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 12:00:11
To: <[hidden email]>
Reply-To: [hidden email]
Subject: MediaWiki-l Digest, Vol 106, Issue 19

Send MediaWiki-l mailing list submissions to
        [hidden email]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
        https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
        [hidden email]

You can reach the person managing the list at
        [hidden email]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of MediaWiki-l digest..."


Today's Topics:

   1. (no subject) (?????? ?????)
   2. Re: (no subject) (Brandon Pimenta)
   3. FlaggedRevs problem (Brandon Pimenta)
   4. Re: View all content pages of a category (Marcelo Chiarad?a)
   5. Re: View all content pages of a category (Daniel Barrett)
   6. Re: (no subject) (Krenair)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 16:18:36 +0400
From: ?????? ????? <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Message-ID: <[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8




yuyu


------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:24:13 -0300
From: Brandon Pimenta <[hidden email]>
To: ?????? ????? <[hidden email]>, MediaWiki announcements and
        site admin list <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [MediaWiki-l] (no subject)
Message-ID:
        <CAALVgr9q09AcnBkje4jz=HqV4Jq71+tk2sqfu1vjnh5wD=[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=KOI8-R

WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 9:18 AM, ?????? ????? <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>
>
> yuyu
>
> _______________________________________________
> MediaWiki-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
>


------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:34:35 -0300
From: Brandon Pimenta <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [MediaWiki-l] FlaggedRevs problem
Message-ID:
        <[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

I have FlaggedRevs protection enabled. When setting the protection to
"flaggedrevs-protect-sysop", as an anonymous user, edits do not require
review, and are visible immediately. How do I protect the page so its edits
require review?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional information:
MediaWiki: 1.17.3
PHP: 5.3.0 (apache2handler)
Database: SQLite 3.6.15 with full-text search support
FlaggedRevs branch: REL1_17


------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:26:22 -0300
From: Marcelo Chiarad?a <[hidden email]>
To: MediaWiki announcements and site admin list
        <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [MediaWiki-l] View all content pages of a category
Message-ID:
        <CAB=[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Hi,

i dont fuly understand what you wanna do, but maybe this extension could
give you a help

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:CategoryMembersOnSidebar

It lets you put all the category members on your sidebar.

Cheers,

Marcelo.

2012/7/19 Antonio Pacino <[hidden email]>

> Hello,
>
> At first sorry for my bad english.
>
> For my personal wiki, I have a lot of pages in 1 category ("My CD").  I can
> see the list of theses pages with URL /index.php/Category:My CD.
> But i find no way to view all *content* of these pages in 1 page (i want
> the list of each track, pictures, albums, lyrics, etc..).
>
> For exemple if i have 300 pages named like this : "Metallica/Kill Em All",
> "Guns N Roses/Appetite For Destruction", "Megadeth/Countdown to Extinction"
> classed in [[Category:MyCD]] i would like to edit like this :
>
> page : /index.php/All of my CD :
>
> {{:Guns N Roses/Appetite For Destruction}}
> {{:Metallica/Kill Em All}}
> {{:Megadeth/Countdown to Extinction}}
>
> {{:...}}
> {{:...}}
> {{:...}}
> {{:...}}
> {{:...}}
>
> (300 x times ?! too long, just the whole [[Category:My CD]])
> I wish automatic handling to print all the pages contents of My CD category
> without editing the "All of my CD" page each update... :/
>
> I didn't find any extension or way to do that (intersection extension gives
> just the list pages not the content).
>
> Thank you if you can help me.
>
> Antonio
> _______________________________________________
> MediaWiki-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
>


------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 14:45:57 +0000
From: Daniel Barrett <[hidden email]>
To: MediaWiki announcements and site admin list
        <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [MediaWiki-l] View all content pages of a category
Message-ID:
        <[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Antonio asks:
>But i find no way to view all *content* of these pages [in a category] in 1 page...

The extension http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:DynamicPageList_%28third-party%29 lets you write something like this:

<dpl>
category=MyCD
include=*
</dpl>

to produce a page with all the content from all pages.

DanB
 




------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 16:01:56 +0100
From: Krenair <[hidden email]>
To: MediaWiki announcements and site admin list
        <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [MediaWiki-l] (no subject)
Message-ID: <[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=KOI8-R; format=flowed

Please don't send these "WTF?" messages to the lists. You already did this yesterday in response to the query about an offline wiki.
It's completely pointless and in this case more annoying than the random nonsense post you replied to.
You already got globally account locked  <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Mathonius/Reports/BrandonSky>  on all Wikimedia wikis over other stupid things.

Krenair

On 19/07/12 13:24, Brandon Pimenta wrote:

> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
>
> On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 9:18 AM, ?????? ????? <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> yuyu
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> MediaWiki-l mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
>>
> _______________________________________________
> MediaWiki-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l



------------------------------

_______________________________________________
MediaWiki-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l


End of MediaWiki-l Digest, Vol 106, Issue 19
********************************************
_______________________________________________
MediaWiki-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: FlaggedRevs problem

Brandon Pimenta
I have $wgFlaggedRevsProtection enabled, so I configure page stability
settings using the page protection interface. FlaggedRevs protection does
not appear to apply. How to apply FlaggedRevs protection by reviewing
revisions?

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 1:13 PM, Neil Babbage <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Whether edits are shown before review is a user preference (that is, user
> by user, a person can choose whether the default is to show the latest
> version of the page or the last reviewed version). To override this you
> need to configure stable settings for the page so that the page default is
> to show the last reviewed version by default ignoring the user preference.
>
> Neil / QuiteUnusual@Wikibooks
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [hidden email]
> Sender: [hidden email]
> Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 12:00:11
> To: <[hidden email]>
> Reply-To: [hidden email]
> Subject: MediaWiki-l Digest, Vol 106, Issue 19
>
> Send MediaWiki-l mailing list submissions to
>         [hidden email]
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         [hidden email]
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         [hidden email]
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of MediaWiki-l digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. (no subject) (?????? ?????)
>    2. Re: (no subject) (Brandon Pimenta)
>    3. FlaggedRevs problem (Brandon Pimenta)
>    4. Re: View all content pages of a category (Marcelo Chiarad?a)
>    5. Re: View all content pages of a category (Daniel Barrett)
>    6. Re: (no subject) (Krenair)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 16:18:36 +0400
> From: ?????? ????? <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email]
> Message-ID: <[hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
>
>
>
>
> yuyu
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:24:13 -0300
> From: Brandon Pimenta <[hidden email]>
> To: ?????? ????? <[hidden email]>,        MediaWiki announcements
> and
>         site admin list <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [MediaWiki-l] (no subject)
> Message-ID:
>         <CAALVgr9q09AcnBkje4jz=HqV4Jq71+tk2sqfu1vjnh5wD=
> [hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=KOI8-R
>
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
>
> On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 9:18 AM, ?????? ????? <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> >
> >
> >
> > yuyu
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > MediaWiki-l mailing list
> > [hidden email]
> > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
> >
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:34:35 -0300
> From: Brandon Pimenta <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [MediaWiki-l] FlaggedRevs problem
> Message-ID:
>         <
> [hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> I have FlaggedRevs protection enabled. When setting the protection to
> "flaggedrevs-protect-sysop", as an anonymous user, edits do not require
> review, and are visible immediately. How do I protect the page so its edits
> require review?
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Additional information:
> MediaWiki: 1.17.3
> PHP: 5.3.0 (apache2handler)
> Database: SQLite 3.6.15 with full-text search support
> FlaggedRevs branch: REL1_17
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:26:22 -0300
> From: Marcelo Chiarad?a <[hidden email]>
> To: MediaWiki announcements and site admin list
>         <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [MediaWiki-l] View all content pages of a category
> Message-ID:
>         <CAB=
> [hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> Hi,
>
> i dont fuly understand what you wanna do, but maybe this extension could
> give you a help
>
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:CategoryMembersOnSidebar
>
> It lets you put all the category members on your sidebar.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marcelo.
>
> 2012/7/19 Antonio Pacino <[hidden email]>
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > At first sorry for my bad english.
> >
> > For my personal wiki, I have a lot of pages in 1 category ("My CD").  I
> can
> > see the list of theses pages with URL /index.php/Category:My CD.
> > But i find no way to view all *content* of these pages in 1 page (i want
> > the list of each track, pictures, albums, lyrics, etc..).
> >
> > For exemple if i have 300 pages named like this : "Metallica/Kill Em
> All",
> > "Guns N Roses/Appetite For Destruction", "Megadeth/Countdown to
> Extinction"
> > classed in [[Category:MyCD]] i would like to edit like this :
> >
> > page : /index.php/All of my CD :
> >
> > {{:Guns N Roses/Appetite For Destruction}}
> > {{:Metallica/Kill Em All}}
> > {{:Megadeth/Countdown to Extinction}}
> >
> > {{:...}}
> > {{:...}}
> > {{:...}}
> > {{:...}}
> > {{:...}}
> >
> > (300 x times ?! too long, just the whole [[Category:My CD]])
> > I wish automatic handling to print all the pages contents of My CD
> category
> > without editing the "All of my CD" page each update... :/
> >
> > I didn't find any extension or way to do that (intersection extension
> gives
> > just the list pages not the content).
> >
> > Thank you if you can help me.
> >
> > Antonio
> > _______________________________________________
> > MediaWiki-l mailing list
> > [hidden email]
> > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
> >
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 14:45:57 +0000
> From: Daniel Barrett <[hidden email]>
> To: MediaWiki announcements and site admin list
>         <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [MediaWiki-l] View all content pages of a category
> Message-ID:
>         <[hidden email]
> >
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>
> Antonio asks:
> >But i find no way to view all *content* of these pages [in a category] in
> 1 page...
>
> The extension
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:DynamicPageList_%28third-party%29lets you write something like this:
>
> <dpl>
> category=MyCD
> include=*
> </dpl>
>
> to produce a page with all the content from all pages.
>
> DanB
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 6
> Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 16:01:56 +0100
> From: Krenair <[hidden email]>
> To: MediaWiki announcements and site admin list
>         <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [MediaWiki-l] (no subject)
> Message-ID: <[hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=KOI8-R; format=flowed
>
> Please don't send these "WTF?" messages to the lists. You already did this
> yesterday in response to the query about an offline wiki.
> It's completely pointless and in this case more annoying than the random
> nonsense post you replied to.
> You already got globally account locked  <
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Mathonius/Reports/BrandonSky>  on
> all Wikimedia wikis over other stupid things.
>
> Krenair
>
> On 19/07/12 13:24, Brandon Pimenta wrote:
>
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> > WTF??????????????????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????????
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 9:18 AM, ?????? ????? <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> >>
> >>
> >> yuyu
> >>
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> MediaWiki-l mailing list
> >> [hidden email]
> >> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
> >>
> > _______________________________________________
> > MediaWiki-l mailing list
> > [hidden email]
> > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> MediaWiki-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
>
>
> End of MediaWiki-l Digest, Vol 106, Issue 19
> ********************************************
> _______________________________________________
> MediaWiki-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
>
_______________________________________________
MediaWiki-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l