Re: [Foundation-l] Announcement: Erik Zachte, Data Analyst

Re: [Foundation-l] Announcement: Erik Zachte, Data Analyst

Cormac Lawler

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 1:18 AM, Brion Vibber <[hidden email]> wrote:

It is with great pleasure that I welcome Erik Zachte as a part-time
contractor to the Wikimedia Foundation. Erik will start work with us
officially on September 1.
[snip]

Fantastic news! Perhaps this is a good time to kickstart a set of pages on Meta to help facilitate other researchers in accessing and using data - both qualitative and quantitative? I'd also be very happy to set up a learning community on Wikiversity with this in mind... (cross-posted to wiki-research-l).

Cormac