Re: [Foundation-l] Cary Bass (Bastique) hired as Volunteer Coordinator

Re: [Foundation-l] Cary Bass (Bastique) hired as Volunteer Coordinator

KIZU Naoko

> Dear community,
>
> I would like to announce officially that the Wikimedia Foundation has
> decided to hire Cary Bass (User:Bastique on various wikis, most active
> on Commons) as Volunteer Coordinator. He will work full-time in the
> Wikimedia Foundation office in St. Petersburg, Florida.
>
> Please see
>
> http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2007-February/028066.html

Congrats, Cary!

For translators, see also http://wikimediafoundation.org and help
updating your language news section (Template:news-xx/2007-03). I
expect Effeietsanders already update the meta translation platform too
Thanks all :)

--
KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org