Re : [Fundraising] Translation season is comimg

Re : [Fundraising] Translation season is comimg

louis bodo
Hi Aphaia,

Translation ? With pleasure, BUT

You keep on talking about MAJOR languages, AND,

WE tiny little people (at least with Hungarians only about 10 million and a few million abroad) feel terribly inferior, the poor Finns, who are extremely active (it seems to me) can only master about 3 to 4 million amongst themselves, must feel even more rotten.

However, you great big majors, we love you all, all the same.

Material for translation ? Just keep them coming.

You had an office staff news item, which I translated but the coming of a modification was indicated, so I halted sending it out. Do I send it out now ? What was the change to it if any ?

Eloquence's board reorganisation announcement was stopped, because it was followed by an extensive report (on meta ?) This is partially translated; Is it full steam ahead with this ?

I looked at Zocky's page and yes, it seems a nice way of presenting requests.

All the best

Louis

Re: Re : [Fundraising] Translation season is comimg

Florence Devouard-3
Hi

Saying we need mandatorily major languages does not
imply we do not want the others Louis.

But look, if we set up a fundraising effort in only
hungarian, swedish and breton, we'll get less money
that if we set it up in english, japanese and spanish.

:-)

thanks for the translations, this is one of the things
we are the most efficient at doing right now.

ant