Re: Fundraising message 2012

Redaktor/פוילישער
We are supposed to able to re-use text from the 2011 appeal—but where is that text now?

Percy

Re: Fundraising message 2012

Joseph Seddon-6
Hey percy,

This letter is the one which is very similar to this year's text. You can access the different language versions from the box on the lower right.

Seddon

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 11:41 AM, פוילישער <[hidden email]> wrote:
We are supposed to able to re-use text from the 2011 appeal—but where is that text now?

Percy

Joseph Seddon

Fundraiser Translation Coordinator

Re: Fundraising message 2012

Benny-42
"It's the #5 website in the world"

Is it in terms of popularity (fifth most popular) or size (fifth largest)? Some translation might need that information, otherwise it might imply the fifth oldest website.

___________________

Regards,
benny

Re: Fundraising message 2012

Joseph Seddon-6
Hey benny,

5th most popular site, specifically in terms of the number of readers. Ill update the documentation.

Seddon

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Benny <[hidden email]> wrote:
"It's the #5 website in the world"

Is it in terms of popularity (fifth most popular) or size (fifth largest)? Some translation might need that information, otherwise it might imply the fifth oldest website.

___________________

Regards,
benny

Re: Fundraising message 2012

Jon Harald Søby
Hi, Percy. Translation memory has now been turned on for page translation on Meta* – it is in the green box above where you put in the translation. That should be available for some of the pages from last year that have been converted to the translate extension (I have seen it on a few pages I've translated at least).

* And all other Wikimedia projects that use the translate extension, such as MediaWiki.org and the Wikimania wikis.

2012/10/14 פוילישער <[hidden email]>
We are supposed to able to re-use text from the 2011 appeal—but where is that text now?

Percy

mvh