Quantcast

Re: Fw: what do you think about this stuff?

Re: Fw: what do you think about this stuff?

Alex Regh
Hi,
I've just read an article about some nice stuff, what do  you think about  it? You  may  read the article  here <http://mrino.biocarbon13.com/7372>

Best Wishes, alex.here

Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:45 AM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: thanks very much

Exactly. And it's not supposed to tell people how good movies  are. The fact  that The  Wizard  of Oz is  the top movie on the site doesn't mean  that they think The  Wizard of Oz is the best movie of  all time, ever. It  means that 99-100

Re: Fw: what do you think about this stuff?

Kenc38
What I received was a commercial endorsed by Steven Hawkins.