Re: [Gendergap] ☠what do you think about this stuff?

Re: [Gendergap] ☠what do you think about this stuff?

Katie Chan
Because the spoofed email actually ever went through any server under my
control and it's not because someone simply specified a from address
belonging to a list subscriber after a direct connection to
fermium.wikimedia.org....

Thanks for your thoughtful suggestion Fæ.

Katie

On 26/04/2017 12:08, Fæ wrote:

> Sorry to have to suggest this, but could we block "ktchan.info" from
> posting until the spam problem can be reliably fixed in some other
> way? I am fully aware that this is not Katie's fault, but this has
> continued for quite a while now.
>
> Thanks,
> Fae
>
> On 26 April 2017 at 11:51, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Dear!
>>
>> I've just read  an article about some nice stuff, what do you  think about it? You may read the article here http://www.a-s-m.com/regional.php?c2c3
>>

>> Best regards, [hidden email]

Katie Chan
Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent the view of any organisation the
author is associated with or employed by.

     - Heinrich Heine

---