Re: Hi im jess'Can you help fixed the my problem?

Re: Hi im jess'Can you help fixed the my problem?

Amanda Quad
I’m sorry, but it appears that your issue is not directly related to MediaWiki. At the MediaWiki mailing list, we can only help you with issues related to MediaWiki. You’d probably be better off reaching out to someone else.
— Amanda

On Sunday, December 30, 2018, 12:45 PM, Jess Urbe <[hidden email]> wrote:

I got a block bits came from wikkimedia but when we deploy in my wallet its bump error so I got to foxed it.that is a donation for the poor people
On Mon, Dec 31, 2018, 1:40 AM Amanda Quad <[hidden email] wrote:

Hi Jess,
I’m sorry, but we can’t help you fix your problem if you don’t tell us what your problem is! This message was blank except for the subject, so unfortunately we cannot help you further unless you provide us with more information.
— Amanda