Re: [Mediawiki-api-announce] [ANNOUNCEMENT] REST API page metadata endpoints deprecation

Re: [Mediawiki-api-announce] [ANNOUNCEMENT] REST API page metadata endpoints deprecation

Marko Obrovac
Hello,

This is just a friendly reminder that the page metadata end points
mentioned below will be completely removed on 2017-05-08. Please update
your clients if you are still using any of them.

Cheers,
Marko Obrovac, PhD
Senior Services Engineer
Wikimedia Foundation