Re: Next meeting?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
22 messages Options
12
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next meeting?

Gordon Joly

I tend to agree with James's comments on MetaWiki. The next business
meeting should be in London.

I can ask about The Royal Oak (function room) once a date has been
set. Note that the pub does not open until 6pm on Saturdays.

--
Gordo (aka LoopZilla)
[hidden email]
http://pobox.com/~gordo/
http://www.loopzilla.org/
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next meeting?

Gordon Joly


Can I suggest that we meet this coming Sunday, 15th January 2006 at 2pm?

I will see if we can use the upstairs room at The Royal Oak.

--
[hidden email]

Gordon Joly
116, Hind Grove
London E14 6HP

020 7515 4964
07904 769 096

FAX:
08701 363 851


_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next meeting?

Chris McKenna
On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Gordon Joly wrote:

>
>
> Can I suggest that we meet this coming Sunday, 15th January 2006 at 2pm?
>
> I will see if we can use the upstairs room at The Royal Oak.
>
Almost certainly OK with me. I'll check what the situation is regarding
engineering works between Bristol and London and give you a definate
answer later.


--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

[hidden email]
www.sucs.org/~cmckenna


The essential things in life are seen not with the eyes,
but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next meeting?

Chris McKenna
On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Chris McKenna wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Gordon Joly wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> Can I suggest that we meet this coming Sunday, 15th January 2006 at 2pm?
>>
>> I will see if we can use the upstairs room at The Royal Oak.
>>
> Almost certainly OK with me. I'll check what the situation is regarding
> engineering works between Bristol and London and give you a definate answer
> later.

Yes, I can definately make it.

Chris

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

[hidden email]
www.sucs.org/~cmckenna


The essential things in life are seen not with the eyes,
but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next meeting?

Gordon Joly
At 18:25 +0000 12/1/06, Chris McKenna wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Chris McKenna wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Gordon Joly wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>
>>>Can I suggest that we meet this coming Sunday, 15th January 2006 at 2pm?
>>>
>>>I will see if we can use the upstairs room at The Royal Oak.
>>>
>>Almost certainly OK with me. I'll check what the situation is
>>regarding engineering works between Bristol and London and give you
>>a definate answer later.
>
>Yes, I can definately make it.
>

Excellent. That makes two of us... should make the rounds a lot cheaper!!

Gordo

--
Gordo (aka LoopZilla)
[hidden email]
http://pobox.com/~gordo/
http://www.loopzilla.org/
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next meeting?

James Forrester-5
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Gordon Joly wrote:

> At 18:25 +0000 12/1/06, Chris McKenna wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Chris McKenna wrote:
> >
> > > On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Gordon Joly wrote:
> > >
> > > > Can I suggest that we meet this coming Sunday, 15th January 2006 at 2pm?
> > > >
> > > > I will see if we can use the upstairs room at The Royal Oak.
> > >
> > > Almost certainly OK with me. I'll check what the situation is
> > > regarding engineering works between Bristol and London and give you
> > > a definate answer later.
> >
> > Yes, I can definately make it.
>
> Excellent. That makes two of us... should make the rounds a lot cheaper!!

In that case, my apologies for increasing the costs. :-)

See you then.

Yours,
- --
James D. Forrester
Wikimedia : [[W:en:User:Jdforrester|James F.]]
E-Mail    : [hidden email]
IM (MSN)  : [hidden email]
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFDxvS7kn3kUxZyJx0RAt4rAJ4th580COdp6VFCpODhS7UtgDNwzgCgiXh7
avu6EVebYJ5cley751brerY=
=ykwV
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next meeting?

Jon-29
Sunday's fine for me too.
 
Has 2pm at the Royal Oak been confirmed? If so, it should be added to the Wikimedia UK page of Meta.
 
Jon


"James D. Forrester" <[hidden email]> wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Gordon Joly wrote:

> At 18:25 +0000 12/1/06, Chris McKenna wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Chris McKenna wrote:
> >
> > > On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Gordon Joly wrote:
> > >
> > > > Can I suggest that we meet this coming Sunday, 15th January 2006 at 2pm?
> > > >
> > > > I will see if we can use the upstairs room at The Royal Oak.
> > >
> > > Almost certainly OK with me. I'll check what the situation is
> > > regarding engineering works between Bristol and London and give you
> > > a definate answer later.
> >
> > Yes, I can definately make it.
>
> Excellent. That makes two of us... should make the rounds a lot cheaper!!

In that case, my apologies for increasing the costs. :-)

See you then.

Yours,
- --
James D. Forrester
Wikimedia : [[W:en:User:Jdforrester|James F.]]
E-Mail : [hidden email]
IM (MSN) : [hidden email]
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFDxvS7kn3kUxZyJx0RAt4rAJ4th580COdp6VFCpODhS7UtgDNwzgCgiXh7
avu6EVebYJ5cley751brerY=
=ykwV
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l


To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre.
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next meeting?

Chris McKenna
In reply to this post by Gordon Joly
On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Gordon Joly wrote:

> At 18:25 +0000 12/1/06, Chris McKenna wrote:
>> On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Chris McKenna wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Gordon Joly wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Can I suggest that we meet this coming Sunday, 15th January 2006 at 2pm?
>>>>
>>>> I will see if we can use the upstairs room at The Royal Oak.
>>>>
>>> Almost certainly OK with me. I'll check what the situation is regarding
>>> engineering works between Bristol and London and give you a definate
>>> answer later.
>>
>> Yes, I can definately make it.
>>
>
> Excellent. That makes two of us... should make the rounds a lot cheaper!!
>
> Gordo
>
If the meeting definately is happening, then I will need to no by the end
of today (ideally) or tomorrow lunchtime (absolute latest) so I can sort
out getting to the station, etc.

Chris

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

[hidden email]
www.sucs.org/~cmckenna


The essential things in life are seen not with the eyes,
but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next meeting?

Andrew Walker-3
On 1/13/06, Chris McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Gordon Joly wrote:
>
> > At 18:25 +0000 12/1/06, Chris McKenna wrote:
> >> On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Chris McKenna wrote:
> >>
> >>> On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Gordon Joly wrote:
> >>>
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> Can I suggest that we meet this coming Sunday, 15th January 2006 at 2pm?
> >>>>
> >>>> I will see if we can use the upstairs room at The Royal Oak.
> >>>>
> >>> Almost certainly OK with me. I'll check what the situation is regarding
> >>> engineering works between Bristol and London and give you a definate
> >>> answer later.
> >>
> >> Yes, I can definately make it.
> >>
> >
> > Excellent. That makes two of us... should make the rounds a lot cheaper!!
> >
> > Gordo
> >
> If the meeting definately is happening, then I will need to no by the end
> of today (ideally) or tomorrow lunchtime (absolute latest) so I can sort
> out getting to the station, etc.
>
> Chris
>

Hi all,

For what it's worth, I can make it on Sunday (but the address of the
Royal Oak would be useful).

One thing we may want to add to the agenda is what to tell people at
the Birmingham meetup about the UK chapter.

Andrew(w)
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next meeting?

Chris McKenna
On Fri, 13 Jan 2006, Andrew Walker wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For what it's worth, I can make it on Sunday (but the address of the
> Royal Oak would be useful).

pub details:
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/28/2814/Royal_Oak/Borough

address:
44, Tabard St, London, SE1 4JU

streetmap: http://tinyurl.com/yv9u5



>
> One thing we may want to add to the agenda is what to tell people at
> the Birmingham meetup about the UK chapter.

Good thinking

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

[hidden email]
www.sucs.org/~cmckenna


The essential things in life are seen not with the eyes,
but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next meeting?

Gordon Joly
In reply to this post by Jon-29
At 06:37 +0000 13/1/06, Jon wrote:
>Sunday's fine for me too.
>
>Has 2pm at the Royal Oak been confirmed? If so, it should be added
>to the Wikimedia UK page of Meta.
>
>Jon
>
>

It remains unconfirmed until that page is edited.

--
Gordo (aka LoopZilla)
[hidden email]
http://pobox.com/~gordo/
http://www.loopzilla.org/
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next meeting?

Gordon Joly
In reply to this post by Chris McKenna
At 08:32 +0000 13/1/06, Chris McKenna wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Gordon Joly wrote:
>
>>At 18:25 +0000 12/1/06, Chris McKenna wrote:
>>>On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Chris McKenna wrote:
>>>
>>>>On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Gordon Joly wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>Can I suggest that we meet this coming Sunday, 15th January 2006 at 2pm?
>>>>>
>>>>>I will see if we can use the upstairs room at The Royal Oak.
>>>>>
>>>>Almost certainly OK with me. I'll check what the situation is
>>>>regarding engineering works between Bristol and London and give
>>>>you a definate answer later.
>>>
>>>Yes, I can definately make it.
>>>
>>
>>Excellent. That makes two of us... should make the rounds a lot cheaper!!
>>
>>Gordo
>>
>If the meeting definately is happening, then I will need to no by
>the end of today (ideally) or tomorrow lunchtime (absolute latest)
>so I can sort out getting to the station, etc.
>

I suggest we meet even if we cannot get the room.

--
Gordo (aka LoopZilla)
[hidden email]
http://pobox.com/~gordo/
http://www.loopzilla.org/
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next meeting?

Gordon Joly


Next business meeting confirmed: Sunday 15th January at the Royal
Oak. Same pub a before. Details, comments, beer reviews, directions,
maps, etc at:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK

Also the proposed names of Trustees (Directors), Company Secretary,
Treasurer and Members (if any!) will be placed here (or nearby).

Agenda:


At 11:47 +0000 6/1/06, Andrew Walker wrote:

>
>I think we have a rough agenda for the meeting (if anybody can think
>of additions then speak up):
>
>(1) to agree changes to agree changes to the articles and memorandum
>of association (contrary to my earlier mail, we do have comments on
>both of these from Diane Cabell);
>(2) finalise a name (has this been done? Are we going with Wiki
>Educational Resources);
>(3) choose an initial board (who can deal with registering a a
>charity, setting up gift aid, signing a copyright deal with the
>foundation, writing the bylaws for different membership categories,
>opening a bank account and setting up the first AGM); and
>(4) agree a time and place when enough of us can meet with a solicitor
>to sign the articles.
>

Looks OK to me. I assume James Forrester will Chair the meeting, I
guess that we can agree the agenda with him before Sunday.

Self nominations for Trustees (Directors) should be made now, and
those names presented at the meeting, even if you cannot attend in
person. The actual date for incorporation (and hence signatures in
person) will be fixed on Sunday 15th.

--
Gordo (aka LoopZilla)
[hidden email]
http://pobox.com/~gordo/
http://www.loopzilla.org/
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next meeting?

Chris McKenna
On Fri, 13 Jan 2006, Gordon Joly wrote:
> Self nominations for Trustees (Directors) should be made now, and those names
> presented at the meeting, even if you cannot attend in person. The actual
> date for incorporation (and hence signatures in person) will be fixed on
> Sunday 15th.

I am also now willing to be on the board if wanted/needed. My previous
reluctance was not knowing whether there was anything in my contract as a
civil servant about becoming a director. After reasearching all I can I
cannot find anything that woudl prevent it, certainly at my level (AO), as
long as there is nothing involved in the role that would lead to a
conflict of interest. I don't forsee this happening, and (assuming it is
allowed by the board/MoA/etc) if there was anything I could always recuse
myself from any such discussions.

Chris


--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

[hidden email]
www.sucs.org/~cmckenna


The essential things in life are seen not with the eyes,
but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next meeting?

James Forrester-5
In reply to this post by Gordon Joly
Gordon Joly wrote:

> Next business meeting confirmed: Sunday 15th January at the Royal
> Oak. Same pub a before. Details, comments, beer reviews, directions,
> maps, etc at:
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK

Sounds good. :-)

> Also the proposed names of Trustees (Directors), Company Secretary,
> Treasurer and Members (if any!) will be placed here (or nearby).
>
> Agenda:

[Snip]

> Looks OK to me. I assume James Forrester will Chair the meeting, I
> guess that we can agree the agenda with him before Sunday.

Err, OK. If that's fine with everyone else, that is.

As far as the proposed agenda, I have no particular issues with it; AOB
will mean that we can talk about anything and everything (and no doubt
will) once the initial stab is over.

> Self nominations for Trustees (Directors) should be made now, and
> those names presented at the meeting, even if you cannot attend in
> person. The actual date for incorporation (and hence signatures in
> person) will be fixed on Sunday 15th.

As previously indicated, I am happy to be a Trustee.

Yours sincerely,
--
James D. Forrester
Wikimedia : [[W:en:User:Jdforrester|James F.]]
E-Mail    : [hidden email]
IM (MSN)  : [hidden email]
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next meeting?

Gordon Joly
>
>
>As previously indicated, I am happy to be a Trustee.
>
>Yours sincerely,
>--
>James D. Forrester
>Wikimedia : [[W:en:User:Jdforrester|James F.]]
>E-Mail    : [hidden email]
>IM (MSN)  : [hidden email]


And I am happy to be Company Secretary (until the first AGM, when I
plan to stand down). This means that my address will be the
registered address until we change it to some likes a solicitors or
accountants address.


--
Gordo (aka LoopZilla)
[hidden email]
http://pobox.com/~gordo/
http://www.loopzilla.org/
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next meeting?

Gordon Joly
In reply to this post by James Forrester-5


Some notes about Sunday. It looks like some of us can attend, and
some cannot attend.

The pub has asked me about the latter part of the session. The room
is in use in the evening, and hence we may be asked to make some
concessions before 6pm.

In principle we have the room from 2pm onwards, and I assume that a
few of the regulars may wish to meet for lunch between 12 noon and
and 2pm. The Royal Oak serves fine beer and hearty food, at very
reasonable prices.

****

This meeting aims to update everybody on the MoA and AoA. We also
plan to get a list of names together of who will be Directors.
Everything is then "up for grabs" at the first AGM.

Anybody can volunteer to be Director (and later a Trustree). Just let
James know! There are certain classes of earthling that may be
disqualified (e.g. undischarged bankrupts).

UK Nationals or not. It does not matter.

But we will have to sign some documents in the presence of a solicitor.

--
Gordo (aka LoopZilla)
[hidden email]
http://pobox.com/~gordo/
http://www.loopzilla.org/
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next meeting?

Sam Korn
In reply to this post by James Forrester-5
On 1/13/06, Gordon Joly <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Anybody can volunteer to be Director (and later a Trustree). Just let
> James know! There are certain classes of earthling that may be
> disqualified (e.g. undischarged bankrupts).

Sounds like I get lumped with them, then... ;-)

--
Sam
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next meeting?

Jon-29
Sam
 
Indeed, you are unable to be a director/trustee or a member as you are under 18. However, along with willing undischarged bankrupts, your help, if offered, would be more than appreciated.
 
Other than that, anyone can be a director or member. No doubt we will discuss first directors and their roles at the meeting on Sunday - but, as far as I am concerned, I would see this very much as an initial board set up to see us through to registration as a Charity, and one that would co-opt directors who would help us through to that aim too. Every director has to resign at the first AGM anyway (though may stand for re-election), but I'd hope we'd all be flexible about who are the first three or four, and who are co-opted by them shortly after incorporation. Once we've gotten registered as a charity, no doubt we'd look for a wider membership and wider discussion about who does what role.
 
Kind regards - and see you all there on Sunday
 
Jon
 
PS I hope you don't mind if my girlfriend pops along (as long as she promises not to get too much in the way)

Sam Korn <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 1/13/06, Gordon Joly wrote:
> Anybody can volunteer to be Director (and later a Trustree). Just let
> James know! There are certain classes of earthling that may be
> disqualified (e.g. undischarged bankrupts).

Sounds like I get lumped with them, then... ;-)

--
Sam
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l


Win a BlackBerry device from O2 with Yahoo!. Enter now.
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next meeting?

Gordon Joly
At 21:45 +0000 13/1/06, Jon wrote:

>Sam
>
>Indeed, you are unable to be a director/trustee or a member as you
>are under 18. However, along with willing undischarged bankrupts,
>your help, if offered, would be more than appreciated.
>
>Other than that, anyone can be a director or member. No doubt we
>will discuss first directors and their roles at the meeting on
>Sunday - but, as far as I am concerned, I would see this very much
>as an initial board set up to see us through to registration as a
>Charity, and one that would co-opt directors who would help us
>through to that aim too. Every director has to resign at the first
>AGM anyway (though may stand for re-election), but I'd hope we'd all
>be flexible about who are the first three or four, and who are
>co-opted by them shortly after incorporation. Once we've gotten
>registered as a charity, no doubt we'd look for a wider membership
>and wider discussion about who does what role.
>
>Kind regards - and see you all there on Sunday
>
>Jon
>
>PS I hope you don't mind if my girlfriend pops along (as long as she
>promises not to get too much in the way)
>

I don't think that the meeting is exclusive for those who actually
want to sign up. The only limitation is the size of the room!

--
Gordo (aka LoopZilla)
[hidden email]
http://pobox.com/~gordo/
http://www.loopzilla.org/
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[hidden email]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_UK
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
12