❣Re: OMG it's true

Théo Henri
Hello friend,

I've just found something really interesting  and  OMG ... it’s amazing, just take a  look http://bit.do/dwxwB

Wishes, Wiki-research-l

From: Research into Wikimedia content and communities [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 8:46 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Figured it out, thanks

When  he walked in, I felt crushed.  The  boy's father was a gloomy man. A  walking husk  of a human being. Without a need for introductions, he  spoke with a gruff  voice and a strict intention.

“Where's my boy?”

It was like  watching a  stray  dog  bark  at you. I quickly explained to him the 5 day  suspension and handed him his pink  slip  without  another word. His son  came out, red-eyed and flustered.

“You think I have the  time to fuckin' be  here?”  He  growled at the child as they sequentially left.

This sort of thing happened  a few times  before.  I noticed  the pupil returning to  school only to  cause more disruption with each suspension.  He  ended up  in  my office on  a  regular basis, treating other students the way his  father  kept me. But I  held back from calling one day.

'Sir please don't call my  Dad.”  He  wept  to me one day, and it all became  clear. His behavior drastically improved with each day. I  remember when his Father was just like him and made a choice to dial  Childrens Service's.  Maybe someone should have done that for him.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: ❣Re: OMG it's true

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
DO NOT click the link. Generic spam/phishing attempt.  (In case it
wasn't obvious to everyone :)