Re: [Otrs-en-l] OTRS workshop in London, 7-8 January

Re: [Otrs-en-l] OTRS workshop in London, 7-8 January

Michael Peel-4
Hi all,

The UK OTRS workshop is coming up this weekend. We currently have 16 confirmed attendees. If you're coming to the workshop, and you're not listed as 'confirmed' athttp://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS_workshop#Participants and/or you haven't received a link to the Google docs spreadsheet for planning this event (with estimates for your travel expenses), then please let me know ASAP so that we can ensure that we can cater for you during the workshop, and/or cover your travel expenses.

I've booked hotel accommodation for a total of 5 people, whom I've just emailed with details about the hotel. If you haven't received the hotel information, but you're expecting us to provide accommodation for the night of Sat 7th September, then please get in touch with me ASAP - otherwise we won't be able to guarantee that we can provide overnight accommodation for you.

We're currently planning on an 'unconference'-style workshop including a fair amount of time for informal discussion and responding to tickets. If you have particular presentations/discussion sessions/breakout sessions that you'd like to give/lead, then please add them to the wiki at http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS_workshop#Agenda . If you want to give a 'lightning talk' then you can either sign up on-wiki or let us know on the day.

If you have any questions, then please ask them on the wiki page (or it's talk page) at http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS_workshop, or email me directly.

Thanks,
Mike